|Match||FPC vs SKK|
|League||Finnish Premier League-T20|
|Time||08:30 PM IST, 29th July 2020|
|Stadium||Kerava International Cricket Ground,Kerava|
FPS VS SKK Dream11 Prediction:-
The table-toppers Stadin Ja Keravan will be in action for the first time in round 11. They will be up against the seventh-placed Finnish Pakistani Cricket Club who have almost a negligible chance of claiming a spot in the playoffs.
Talking about the two teams, the table-toppers SKK Stadin Ja Keravan with 8 wins, a loss and a no-result game are at the top of their game, meanwhile, the Finnish Pakistani Cricket Club have managed only 2 wins under their belt from 10 games which is a big cause of concern. With only 3 games left for them to play after this encounter, a playoff berth looks bleak. Let us now dwell into the today match prediction for GHC vs SKK Dream11 match.
FPC vs SKK Dream11 Team Prediction
SKK Stadin Ja Keravan Squad :-
|Atif Rasheed , Jake Goodwin , Manoj Thauayogarajah , Nathan Collins , Qaiser Siddique , Raja Waqas , Yathu Vijayaratnam , Nirav Shah , Peter Gallagher , Mirza Zeeshan Baig , Areeb Quadir , Jordan O’Brien , Kamalraj Chadrasekeran , Andrew Armitage.|
( SKK Stadin Ja Keravan Team News )
|• With everything falling into places, the management won’t look to tinker with their combination.
• They are coming off a victory over Vanta CC by 11 runs in a low-scoring affair wherein they defended a modest total of 90 runs.
• Jordan O’Brien, Peter Gallagher, Nathan Collins and Jake Goodwin will be the key figures in the batting department.
• Among the bowlers, the onus would be on the likes of A Qadir, Y Vijayaratnam and Kamalraj Chandrasekaran.
SKK Playing 11 (Probable)
1 Raza Rehman
2 Qaiser Siddique
3 Kamalraj Chandrasekaran
4 AA Quadir
5 M Thavayogarajah
6 Jordan O’Brien
7 Peter Gallagher
8 Nathan Collins
9 Jake Goodwin
10 Ponniah Vijendran
11 Aatif Rasheed
|Adil Khan , Naufal Khalid , Waseem Qureshi , Mohammed Tariq Sarfaraz , Bilal Khan , Subah Sadaqat , Shahid Sarfraz , Zishan Waheed , Miskeen Jatoi , Rehman Abdul , Raees Ahmed , Abdul Rehman , Saadat Karim , Kashif Qureshi , Zeeshan Ahmad , Nesarulahq Malekzaei , Jaree Junbah , Aqib Qureshi , Yousaf Ghous, Muhammed Aqeel , Khalid Saeed , Saif Ullah-Khan , Nadeem Qureshi , Kashif Shaukat.|
Finnish Pakistani Cricket Club Team News
|• They are heading into this fixture on the back of a heavy defeat at the hands of Helsinki Cricket Club by 59 runs.
• However, some shuffling in the line up is still expected to take place.
• Ammad Siddique who got retired hurt in the last game might sit out. He could get replaced by someone like Zeeshan Ahmad Dogar or Saadat Karim.
• Waseem Qureshi is also among the ones who could return into the eleven. Aqib Qureshi might make way for the former.
FPC Playing 11 (Probable)
1 Adil Khan
2 Aqib Qureshi/Waseem Qureshi
3 Muhammad Aqeel
4 Bilal Khan
5 Raees Ahmed
6 Kashif Shaukat
7 Nadeem Qureshi
8 Ab Rehman
9 Mohammad Tariq Sarfaraz
10 Ammad Siddique/Saadat Karim
11 S Sarfraz
FPC vs SKK Dream 11 Prediction Today Cricket Match :-
|Teams for this FPC vs SKK Dream11 Prediction match game will be available on IndiaFantasy PREMIUM. To get access, click the banner below.|
(For Small Leagues)
|• Nathan Collins the top-scorer for SKK has 202 runs from 9 innings thus far striking at 90.17. He is an unmissable pick in Today Match Prediction small league side.
• Peter Gallagher the all-rounder for SKK has been in top-form. He has scored 151 runs from 8 innings striking at 104.86. Apart from the runs scored, he has scalped 9 wickets as well.
• Bilal Khan has 113 runs to his name from 8 matches so far striking at 156.94 and has scalped 12 wickets.
For Grand Leagues
|• Waseem Qureshi from just 6 innings, Qureshi has scored 114 runs striking at 91.20. He could be a good prospect in GL teams.
• Mohammad Tariq Sarfaraz with the ball, Sarfaraz has been really good so far for Finnish Pakistani having scalped 9 wickets from 8 games at an economy of just 5.61.
Who will win FPC vs SKK Today Match Prediction?
|There are no odds available for this particular game of Finnish Premier League T20. Hever, going by the gameplay and current form of the two sides, the table-toppers SKK Stadin Ja Keravan definitely enter into this contest with the favorites tag. Having lost only a solitary game throughout the competition so far, they definitely stand a chance of winning this encounter with ease.|